Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Are you eager to learn and always curious? Do you have your detective mode on? Then take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities
- Supporting clients and taking care of products quality
- Developing internal tools used in the company
- Adding new features to existing production software
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs in a software
- Maintaining documentation
- Doing all of the above while being mentored by practised software engineers
What you bring to the table
- Minimal experience with React.js or other modern framework
- Being comfortable with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Git
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written (B2 level)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
It’s great if you also have
- Some experience with Node.js
- First experience with Docker
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 5 000 - 7 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practiced remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.