Please note that as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Currently, you have the chance to join 10Clouds as a Java Developer, to enhance your skills and gain new experience within an international environment. If you’re eager to broaden your tech horizons by working on innovative projects with clients from different industries, then this is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss!
We are looking for somebody who can take ownership of their work and proactively propose solutions. You will be working with modern microservices architectures where many systems are integrated into one big digital ecosystem. Additionally, as a part of your job, you will need to interact with integration owners and propose solutions following good architectural patterns and practices.
We need somebody who sees a challenge, not an obstacle, and provides a “can do” attitude to the project.
Your role and responsibilities
- Designing architecture and implementing web applications using Java and derivative technologies
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client, and project manager using Agile methodologies
- Keeping to established programming practices and producing good quality code
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience with Java (version 8 or newer)
- 2+ years' Spring framework experience
- Experience in REST / SOAP interfaces
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker and containerization
- Strong knowledge of software testing strategies (UAT, E2E, integration)
- An open mind that allows you to tackle challenges in a creative way
- Very good English skills as we communicate in that language on a daily basis
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with event streaming platform (preferably Kafka)
- Understanding of event-driven architecture
- Experience with public cloud providers (preferably Azure and/or AWS)
- Being comfortable with Kubernetes
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 12 000 - 15 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.