Please note that as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We have an exciting opportunity for Java Developer, who is looking to take the next step in their career. We need someone who possesses great communication skills and has a proactive attitude. Additionally, is focused on delivering positive results and finding solutions rather than problems.
While 20% of the role will focus on building a team of Java developers and taking care of its continuous development. Setting development and technological goals around Java technology. What’s more, talking with customers and supporting the pre-sales department in project estimations.
Another 80% of your role will remain working as a technical leader in our commercial projects. You will design architectures, set application specifications and propose the best solutions. Additionally, you will manage task assignments.
Your role and responsibilities
- Participate in building and guide a professional Java team from scratch with great autonomy
- Set the standards of how we work with the Java ecosystem
- Mentoring team members, making sure they grow as professionals by providing feedback and helping them choose development goals
- Working with other leaders in the company on long-term strategic goals
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (e.g. knowledge sharing, recruitment)
- Taking a hands-on lead developer role in commercial projects
- Design architecture solutions
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience with Java with at least 1 year of experience in a leadership role
- 3+ years' Spring framework experience
- Experience in REST / SOAP interfaces
- Knowledge of microservice solutions and containerization
- Ease with modern software architecture styles
- Good knowledge of software security aspects
- Experience with relational database
- Strong knowledge of software testing strategies
- Experience with at least one public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- An open mind that allows you to tackle challenges in a creative way
- Very good English skills as we communicate in that language on a daily basis
It’s great if you also have
- Experience in talking with business and turning ideas into concrete solution
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with messages and event streaming (preferably Kafka)
- Being comfortable with Kubernetes
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 15 500 - 19 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.