Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for a skilled, talented, and ambitious Front-end Developer to join our growing Web team! We need someone who is driven by the passion for writing beautiful, clean code. Besides creating advanced web applications or developing existing ones, you will have other challenges ahead of you! You will actively learn and apply good practices of delivering software. Also you will make technical decisions on the parts you're directly responsible for, and contribute to project-wide technical discussions. Sounds interesting? Then take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Taking an active role in architecting the solutions we build
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
What we need from you:
- High degree of proficiency and understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in developing responsive (RWD) websites/applications
- Familiarity of at least one of the tools like Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Sketch
- Experience with at least one of preprocessors (Sass preferred) or with Styled Components approach
- Knowledge of version control systems, preferably Git
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written (min B2)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience in React/Vue/Angular
- Knowledge of best UX practices or UI/UX experience
- Previous experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7 000 - 10 500 netto + VAT on a B2B contrac**t** (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free snacks and great coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball table and dart games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
If you are an ambitious Front-end Developer looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!