Please note**:** as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
The ultimate goal of 10Clouds is helping our clients ship valuable products. We deliver products that are valuable, fit-for-purpose and easy to maintain.
We will work on building the product shelf to build digital financial institutions.
If you have experience working as a Partnership Specialist / Manager / Project Manager / Scrum Master / Product Owner / Product Manager and you want to develop comprehensively in the FinTech industry, please submit your CV (in English) now. We will give you an update on your application within 3 working days.
Your role and responsibilities
- Defining, concluding & maintaining the relationships for acquisition in the financial institutions industry in Poland, CEE, Dach and UK
- Research of the customer needs and cooperation proposals creation
- Preparation of proposals and documentation for RFP processes
- Managing projects budget, schedule, quality and scope in the area of responsibility
- Running the project in the consultant’s area of expertise
- Introducing improvements to the internal product delivery processes
- Educating, mentoring and coaching other team members
- Sales of the products, partnership’s solution and custom projects
- Owning the partnerships & products P&L
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar position - i.e. Sales, Consultant / Specialist, Banking Consultant, Partnership Specialist / Manager / Project Manager / Scrum Master / Product Owner / Product Manager - preferably in an Agile environment
- A proven record of successful delivery of software, banking or fintech products
- Understanding of Agile and Lean spectrum methodologies and techniques based on past practice
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings and workshops (including user story writing/backlog refinement workshops)
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Fluency in English (all of our internal communications are in English), Polish is not required
We will assess your soft and technical skills during our interviews. You will receive feedback after the interview.
It’s great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with Product Delivery Process; discovery, market validation methods, backlog management
- Hands-on experience with implementing a scaled Agile process in software delivery teams
- An industry-recognized Product Owner certification such as Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Slack
- Banking, fintech, technical and/or consulting background
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 8 000 - 12 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.