Joining our Creative Team as a Brand Designer means creating not only logos, but whole branding for the client. You will have the autonomy in designing and choosing your method, time and place of work.
In this role, you will have a huge amount of influence over how a client's brand will be perceived. You will have the freedom to explore a multitude of subjects, possibilities and directions of product identification with the opportunity to receive professional feedback from a very experienced team.
You will join our exceptional Design Team and will have an opportunity to enhance your creative skills, with a chance to work in an international environment on some exciting projects. We are quite good when it comes to design, just have a look at our Dribbble profile
Your role and responsibilities
- Creating Branding for digital products
- Creating Brand Experience for our clients
- Telling interesting stories through your designs
- Cooperating with UI & Visual Designers
- Working closely with the project team and a client to ensure highest quality of end-result
- Suggesting best solutions and presenting your work to the client
- Monitoring the business surroundings and trends
What you bring to the table
- Outstanding portfolio - accomplishments in designing Brand Experience for various clients
- High level of creativity and versatility
- Strong sense of aesthetics, appreciation of beautiful design and logotypes
- Ability to create and tell stories
- Responsibility and autonomy (those are two of our core values!)
- Great interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional manner with clients and other stakeholders
- Fluency in English
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with motion design
- The ability to work with 3D graphics
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 12 000 - 20 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as MacBook Pro, additional monitor and accessories
- Access to Creative team’s resources (animation, 3D, illustration, UI, UX, writing)
- Tools needed to work efficiently and creatively - Adobe Pack, Cinema 4D, Figma
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
**Want to know more about us?
**10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.